Retreat to Ireland 2017 is FULL! Please click HERE to be put on a waitlist should any spots open up.
Join me & herbalist Rosalee de la Foret for a week-long adventure of a lifetime!
August 30th – September 7th, 2017
Return home refreshed, relaxed, and energized!
I am proudly partnering with the local people of the Sheep’s Head Peninsula, County Cork, Ireland, to bring the magic of Ireland to you. I am also excited to announce that my friend (and recently published author) Rosalee de la Foret will be joining us as a guest teacher for this year. She will be infusing her passion and knowledge of herbs and wildcrafting into the core of the retreat. Come awaken your senses with us!
Retreat to Ireland is Perfect for You if you…
- Like independent travel
- Are interested in staying in one area and getting to know it
- Enjoy and can participate in moderate physical exercise such as yoga and outdoor adventures (walking, kayaking)
- Have always wanted to go to Ireland – you know that in your bones
Retreat to Ireland isn’t for those who…
- Expect access to technology such as internet and TV
- Have trouble “going with the flow” and moving at the slower pace of life that is Ireland
- Cannot walk or move easily
- Want to tour as much of Ireland as possible (although this is possible for you before or after the retreat)
Retreat to Ireland Provides:
- Daily yoga, nature, and cultural adventures guaranteed to connect you more deeply with yourself, the landscape, and the people of Ireland.
- A Tour of West Cork like no other. We will explore many places, but we will be doing what I like to call Slow Travel. You’ll get a chance to sink into the landscape and get to know the people of this area. I want you to feel more like a local and less like a tourist.
- Intimate local knowledge that will enhance your experience of this beautiful part of Ireland.
- Travel guidance from start to finish. I will answer all those pesky questions that you’ve always wondered about.
Retreat to Ireland Includes:
- Shared Accommodation in a unique setting
- Breakfast, lunch and most dinners (Vegetarian options are also available)
- Yoga instruction by your host, Kat Koch, an Ana Forrest-trained instructor
- Wildcrafting and Herbalism instruction with guest teacher Rosalee de la Foret
- All fees for afternoon and evening activities
- Shuttle to and from Cork Airport (or Bantry)
- Travel help before, during and on the way home from your trip
Retreat to Ireland Does NOT Include:
- 2 dinners
- Travel insurance
Your investment in this magical retreat adventure is:
$1,999.00 early bird
$2,199.00 after June 1st
You are welcome to extend your stay in Ireland before or after the retreat. In fact, I highly recommend it!
Ireland is a fabulous place to explore.
Are you ready for a once in a lifetime adventure that you’ll cherish for years to come?
I am so excited to share my love of Ireland with you. Let’s Go!